неделя, 27 март 2011 г.

Nick Jonas on Twitter

http://twitter.com/nickjonas

  1. Alright everyone that was fun! Sorry I didn't get to all your questions. Your the bet fans in the world!
  2. @xfreehugs they're so committed!
  3. @DriveMyCarJonas maybe.. I'm single right now and in no rush to get married but if the right person comes along you never know.
  4. @ShellyisonCrack yeah I think so.
  5. @JustFeelTheRain Pizza Express!
  6. @lovenickjoekev ha no to small for me now.
  7. @AnnieJonas16 hey!
  8. @LucyOsborn4 everything around me. But the fans are very good inspiration
  9. @maddiebourgeois you never know.
  10. @leahmadison I hope to come someday!
  11. @tommcfly sorry bro I don't pick favorites when it comes to members of McFly. Ha hope you're well!
  12. @Lucecita06 no I wish I could though.
  13. @MBarschow hello!
  14. @KTPrice1007 recently I've been getting really into Eliza Doolittle's music.
  15. @xoDori 7 & 16
  16. @kaly95 this year has been great thanks!
  17. @MCGyulay I hope so!
  18. @AccioHorcrux yes I love tea!
  19. Fire away some questions!
  20. Haven't done this in a bit... Who's up for a twitter spree?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар